Recent Posts

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Things that go...Fabulous Boy Fabrics!

Fabric designers are finally starting to figure out that crafty mama's are itching to buy up cute boy fabrics...here are some of my favorite wheelin' and dealin' ones to use for the little man on the go!


From the same line...

Dig it!

Fly by Day

I am beyond excited about Birch Fabric's new 100% organic line-Circa 50 byMonaluna...I have been searching high and low for organic fabrics that are cute and perfect for the kiddos-vintage van's and retro rockets? What could be cooler? (Watch Fabric Worm's site for the big sale debut!)
I love the Mid-Centry Modern furniture!

... but the vintage vehicles will be perfect for the little guys!

Need help putting together fabrics for crafty projects? Check out Fabric Worm's website and Etsy store for great fabric yardage bundles!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

This is a really cute retro fabric line, thanks for finding & sharing w/the rest of us!

BlueRoomGems said...

I am beyond excited to see such adorable fabrics for boys! There are so many cute things out there for girls, it's nice to see the boys (and their mommies) get something just as fun!

Robin@creations-anew.com said...

Lively, just like boys!!!
Robin

LauraC said...

I meant to comment on your previous boy post but ran out of time! That digger fabric would make fantastic boy napkins that I would definitely buy! Times like this I wish I were crafty. My boys use just our regular cloth napkins but they are a little too big for them.

Post a Comment