Recent Posts

Monday, February 1, 2010

Tuesday Tip- Eat your Frog First


You must do the thing you think you can not do. -Eleanor Roosevelt


“Eat a live frog every morning, and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.” -Mark Twain

This simple principle has quickly become my saving grace...But what does it mean to "Eat your Frog First?" Based on the book Eat That Frog by Brian Tracy, the principle is basic: if you do the worst thing on your to-do list, the rest of your day will fall into place.

Check out Simple Mom's explanation on how to apply this principle to your day to day schedule- I hope that it makes as big of an impact on your day as it has on mine!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so true! And still really difficult, even though I know it's true! I'm applying it today though! Luckily eating a frog wasn't on my list ha!

wrappedupwithstring.blogspot.com

Nicole's Homemade Treats...The Blog said...

If I eat the frog does that mean it will give me some, "get up and go?" Nice post!

Robin@creations-anew.com said...

1 Frog Leg please..;)
Robin

Post a Comment