- tape lollipops or other wrapped candy to the hand
- use letter/word/picture stamps that you have on hand (or use this cool potato stamp idea!)
- Good ole' glitter makes everything better (except maybe for Mariah Carey's career...)
- crayons and marker drawings or love notes
- use smaller pieces of craft paper to cut into shapes (flowers, hearts)
- Grown-ups can help sew on sequins or buttons rescued from the washer
Why waste money on mass produced, licensed character cards when your kiddos can put all of their own character into their giving?
Share any other great Valentine's crafty things you are doing at your home!