Recent Posts

Saturday, December 5, 2009

I am a business lady who lunches...

or at least drinks coffee. For those who have known me a long time, this is a new phenomenon. I still only appreciate my coffee with equal parts creamer, whipped cream and with chocolate sprinkles on top, but caffiene has truly become my friend on the mornings after late nights sewing...

I am part of the Homefront Team on Etsy and I am super happy to be apart of such a smart, supportive, and talented group of people who happen to also be military spouses. They announced their "Bits and Pieces Challenge" shortly after I became a member and I knew I wanted to participate...but what to make? What better than the perfect pair of patchwork accessories to celebrate being a new business woman (who relies on alot of coffee!)


Coffee Couture with a little patchwork pouch

the cozy is reversible and my new business cards fit perfectly inside




Made from Moda Momo Wonderland fabric scraps from a baby quilt made months ago...

If you think my little patchwork creation deserves to win, just go to the photos on the Homefront Team's Facebook page, click on the photos and leave a comment to vote for me. However, there are some VERY talented ladies that have created some amazing entries, so check out them all before you vote...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

oh--how very, very cute!!!! Love the pouch!!! And I am in love with those fabrics--I have some, stashed away, for whenever I decide I will sew for myself! ;)

Post a Comment