Recent Posts

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Saturday Sneak Peak

I have been working on new things for the store and was inspired by two things: my complete impatience for the local farmer's markets to re-open and the lovely laundry hanging pictures of Heather Bailey's Nicey Jane fabric. The home owner's association where I currently live does not allow a clothes line but we have pretty roomy screened-in porches, so my clothes line went up in there. In order to jazz it up and to hold my never-organized collection of clothes pins, I came up with this clothes pin bag in spring-y Nicey Jane prints...now I can pretend that I am hanging my linens up in a lovely meadow instead on my concrete back porch!

And, yes, these will be in the store very soon!

They will be sold right along with these fun produce bags! I will combine designer fabrics (this print is from Kate Spain's fabric line Verna-which celebrates the Vernal/Spring Equinox!) and both mesh and guaze fabrics for a sturdy bottom but breathability for your fresh fruits and veggies...




I am so excited about putting some fresh, local produce in these and checking out all the goodies at my farmer's market-just a couple of weeks now to wait!

2 comments:

Jessi said...

Wonderful ideas! I love both of them. I'm particularly interested in the clothes pin bag...right now I'm using a container that tips over and spills the clothes pins every time I need them! I could definitely use one of those bags!

Nicole's Homemade Treats...The Blog said...

Very lovely material! I cannot wait to see them n your shop!!

Post a Comment